Privacy & Security Policy
Our respect for customer's right to privacy of their personal information is paramount. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information no matter how or where it is obtained is handled sensitively, securely and in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
In order to fulfil any order you may place via our website, it is necessary for us to collect certain information from you.Â The type of customer information we ask for includes name and address for billing and delivery purposes, day phone number, email address and product preferences.
Radars Direct take the issue of customer's privacy seriously, and has taken the appropriate measures toÂ ensure with confidence that any information given to us by our customers is protected. All payments made on the Radars Direct are protected by hacker safe software, and SSL encryption. If you use PayPal to make an order, they use their own hacker safe servers. All servers operating the Radars Direct website are stationed in Perth, making them easy to manage and problem free.Â We recognise the sensitivity of your personal information and will never share your details with any other organisation.
When you subscribe to our newsletter via the website, from time to time Radars Direct may email you a newsletter indicating new products, news, specials and discontinued lines. We respect your privacy and should you at any time which to discontinue contact with us please unsubscribe at the bottom of any email from us, or contact us by phone or email.
Please note that this web site contains links to other sites. Radars Direct (www.radarsdirect.com.au) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites.
About Collecting Customer Information
Radars DirectÂ also gathers information about customers through:
- Shopping cart order forms
- If you register on our website for an account or update your contact profile.
- Newsletter registration by submitting to us your email address
- Contact Us, email form
The information we obtain from you is used for these purposes:
- To process payments for product purchases and post you items you have ordered
- To contact you if necessary in regards to your purchases or questions
- To contact you if you win a competition ( no current competitions available)
- To send you information about our company/products and promotional material via the newsletter (optional sign-up)
- To request feedback on products and service you purchased from Radars Direct, we strive to have 100% of our customers fully satisfied.
- To answer any general inquiries you submit via our contact us email form.
We will never share, sell, or rent separable personal data with anyone deprived of your advance approval or unless ordered by a court of law.