Valentine One Radar Detector Euro
What is the BEST radar detector for WA? You found it.
The amazing known aspect about the V1 is unlike any other detector the V1 It uses a High-efficiency double-ridged horn, which has proven to achieve highly adequate warnings to any radar threats such as the K band highway patrol police cars, along with its ultra sensitive laser detection capabilities makes it the best available radar detector on the market to detect the NEW Poliscan Speed.
The valentine one radar detector is notable for its patented warning system, which indicates the number of radar and laser sources or 'bogeys' detected, as well as their relative bearing. This is only possible because of its two radar antennas, a receiver in the front and an additional receiver for receiving signals from behind. This feature is highly respected by all V1 users out there, us and the manufactures claim, that this is what makes the V1 unique to any other detector in the world.
Free 2 Year Warranty
We are so confident in the quality of the Valentine One radar detector we are offering for a limited time only - a free upgrade to a 2 Year local replacement warranty. Only available from Radars Direct.
Available now is Valentines latest revision of 3.8952 (2017)
- Three logic modes for false alert reduction
- Pre-Programmed for WA (Completed by Radars Direct)
- Metal titanium case
- Two high quality radar and laser receivers (front and back)
- The only radar detector with front and rear antennaes
- Selective Programming (euro Mode)
- X, K, Ku, Ka and K/KA POP3
- 360-Degree protection
- Directional arrows to ID threat source location
- Visual and audible band identification
- Progressive LED signal strength meter
- Automatic silent modes for false alerts
- Bogey counter tells driver the number of threats present
Why Choose Valentine 1?
- BEST Radar Detector WA & New Zealand
- 2017 Model 3.8952 (Our stock is always NEW)
- The most sensitive at detecting LASER
- Longest radar detection distances in the world
- Will sufficiently detect 85% of PoliscanSpeed setups in WA
- The only detector with directional arrows (front,side or rear)
- Pre-Programmed for Western Australia or NZ Customers
- Very high quality build (Magnesium Casing)
- 24-month replacement warranty (free from Radars Direct only)
Where to Buy?
- PICK UP is available from our Perth office.
- Online orders will receive free shipping + prompt dispatch.
- Radars Direct Guarantees the best price & best warranty deal in Australia
Valentine One detects mobile Poliscan speed camera in Perth (video by customer).
All Valentine One Radar Detectors sold by Radars Direct are pre-programmed for use in WA.
|Operating Frequencies:||10.500-10.550 GHz (X band) - Not used in AUS|
|24.050 - 24.250 GHz (K band)|
|33.4 - 36.0 GHz (Ka band)|
|13.400 - 13.500 GHz (Ku band) - Not used in AUS|
|820-950 nanometers (LASER)|
Once Euro Mode has been activated, the user may add Ku and X band as needed for a specific country.
The coverage of K and Ka differs slightly for different versions of V1.
K Band frequencies
Units with software versions* 3.894 and higher cover the following K-band frequencies:
23.90 – 24.25 GHz
Units with software versions* between 3.821 and 3.893 cover the following frequencies in K band:
24.05 – 24.25 GHz
Ka Band frequencies
Units with software versions* 3.890 and higher cover the following Ka-band frequencies:
33.70 – 33.90 GHz
||11.0 - 16.0 Volts DC negative ground|
|225 mA typical standby, 425mA maximum alarm condition|
|Dimensions and Weight:||4.5 in. L x 3.6 in. W x 1.0 in H; 6.4 ounces|
|114.3 mm L x 91.4mm W x 25.4mm H; 181 grams|
|Temperature Range:||Operating: -20C (degrees) to + 70C (degrees)|
|Storage: -30C (degrees) to +85C (degrees)|
Whats in the Box?
- Windshield mounting bracket
- Visor mount
- Cig Lighter power cord
- Direct-wire power cord
- Wiring harness connector
- Owner's manual
- Interlocking fastner
- Spare suction caps
- Spare fuses
- 24-month replacement warranty
Please refer to our Returns Policy page for information on warranty for products purchased from Radars Direct.